Tynor Walker, Invalid’s is a convenient device to allow the patient to be mobile even with the high degrees of disability, because of old age, nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury, etc. This is designed for natural walking steps, without lifting it off the floor surface. It can be dragged with the full weight of the patient supported by the walker. Ideal for indoor use. It helps in early ambulation, the patient becomes self-reliant earlier, which helps in strengthening of the muscles and thus quick recovery.
- Provides perfect support to the weak patient and strong body provides a high load-bearing capacity of up to 1. 1. 0 KG.
- Front wheels with a 360-degree turning radius allow sliding movement and rear legs provide control.
- Foldable depth of 1. 0 cm ensures easy to carry, fold and transport.
- Anti-slip and enhanced grip increases the confidence of the user.
- Easy to adjust the height, easy to clean, lightweight, excellent aesthetics, long functional life, and durable.